Services provided by CAES Accountability:
- Compilation of information for federal, state, university, and other plans of work and accountability reports. View the CAES report archive.
- Assistance and training in general reporting and data management for CAES databases, such as CAES Personnel, GaCounts, and ETS.
- Support of the UGA Elements faculty activity reporting database. View Elements Help.
- Support of the Impact Statements database and collection process.
- Coordination for Hatch and Hatch Multistate projects (NRS - formerly REEport).
- Support for CAES Personnel Database and department data custodians.
- Support for CAES ListServs and department ListServ managers.
For more information regarding accountability or reporting, contact:
Services provided by CAES Reporting:
- Comprehensive reporting in all major functions of CAES to facilitate informed decisions.
- Creation of customized reports to fulfill the needs of higher administration.
- Aide in the development of fiscal year budgets.
- Creation and maintenance of human resources reports, including retired employees.
- Work with account reconciliation for departments within the college.